Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys and gals, I have asked DJ to remove me as a mod from the forum and he has complied with my wishes. I no longer have the time that I once had to keep an eye on things, not that there were a ton of things to keep an eye on but I felt like since this place has given so much to me, that I owed it all the attention I could give it in return. I've gotten to watch it go from its infancy (around 250 people) to what it is today at over 2500+ people! And thats all in a year! But that attention is now more focused on the wife and son now that they have returned, and of course, more riding due to summer hours at work :jump.

If you guys have any questions about or regarding the forum, Loki1313 or DJ1298 are there to help you guys! Cuz if you guys look for answers from me on forum related issues, you're gonna get a big :321! :hehe :hehe j/k!

It's been a pleasure serving this forum for it is the greatest forum with THE BEST members! You guys are truly a class lot!

:jump Long Live The Forum :jump

P, the ex-mod!

·
Registered
786 Posts
All the best man.... just don't disappear off the face of the earth... Afterall, you probably still have post-whoring in your bloodline! :hammer

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not going anywhere my Canuckian bretheren! just gonna get my posts in and said and then out again. plus they are harassing a brotha at work about internet time!

"they either don't know, don't show or don't care about what goes on in the forum!"

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Boyz-n-the-Hood...lol

Great, now I have to get PM's from Loki about my questionable posting?? ugh... :mrgreen

Well, ya done good my friend! Stick around!

·
Registered
210 Posts
thanks for everything man!

"remember that time with I found you alone naked with a bowl of jello?"
"I was hot..and I was hungry"

- RG

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
good deal pen.....you really didn't do anything anyways so we're not really missing out on much by you stepping down as a mod..... :hammer

Go ride or something.....

·
Registered
182 Posts
RSixxr said:
good deal pen.....you really didn't do anything anyways so we're not really missing out on much by you stepping down as a mod..... :hammer

Go ride or something.....
:lmao

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
dam, now i cant tell him to do the hard parts :mrgreen:

well pen, i know ill chat wit ya so dont be sad, your spirit as mod will go on :cheers

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Never thought about this one coming, but it does make sense. You definitly are a busy man now, don't see ya near as much to chat anymore. :mrgreen:

it is the peak riding season too, when winter comes, we'll all be a bunch of bored dumbasses again :hammer

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
so.. uh... i nominate me to take pen's spot as mod :hammer this way i can add to the motogp sticky! :hump and i am here all the time. i mean ALL the time

p.s. i'm also a mod for another forum YEA!

p.p.s. i'm just kidding

p.p.p.s. unless you're considering it, then i'm not kidding. :drink

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
RedlineR6 said:
it is the peak riding season too, when winter comes, we'll all be a bunch of bored dumbasses again :hammer
:werd

winter -> :hump <- Riders of the North.

Good to see that you’re not letting a bunch of hooligans come between you and your family!

If I could find that thread on another site about a guys wife getting on the board and ripping him a new one about being a lazy bum and spending money/time on his car instead of his family...

·
Registered
527 Posts
Now I can't pick on you. I know how you feel about time. All I have is two cats and a wife(28 days to go). You have been a great help and friend to all. Especially when we had to vent. If you need anything from me just hit me up. I know you will still be around but not that much!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Just think Pen..... 20 years from now... your little guy is gonna be dragging knee, while you drag the chrome around (your beard almost dictates you'll be riding a massive ass harley or something with an open face helmet) ... jeez man how you got the helmet on with that beard is beyond my imagination !) :hammer :hammer

I'm just teasing ya Canuckian style haha (that was jokes by the way)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts