1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
#KeepPounding
1,735 Posts
Looks better than their last crap, still a Two Bros. :yuk

·
#KeepPounding
1,735 Posts
Let's be honest, the only reason it looks better is that they moved the can to the same position as Leo/Graves/Akra and you cant see the midpipe, but can is still ugly overpriced non quality squidish poop. It should probably come with a free ICON vest.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I already got other new add-ons. Yamaha seat cowl yoshimura fender eliminator woodcraft frame sliders cox radiator guard GB racing engine clutch guard. New brakes system engine upgrades is the next move soon and to upload more photos.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks better than their last crap, still a Two Bros. :yuk
I agree and disagree. The SR1 exhaust from two bros is bad ass looks wise and sound. They are using spring system to connect all pieces to allow thermal expansion like all top manufactures that are involved in racing. Quality is absolutely the best. The SR1 is a home run for two bros.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Let's be honest, the only reason it looks better is that they moved the can to the same position as Leo/Graves/Akra and you cant see the midpipe, but can is still ugly overpriced non quality squidish poop. It should probably come with a free ICON vest.
This is not the same as the old stuff. Seriously go check out the SR1 quality then judge.

·
Get Some..!
288 Posts
Op, are you a sales person/representative for Two Brothers? I ask, because all your posts include you kissing Two Brothers Ass.... :poke

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, I don't want this thread to get off track but since I am getting stupid comments then I will respond.
I am not related or connected to two bros. I am not a salesman and I don't work for the privet sector. I am a soldier.

I bought my r6 6 weeks ago (my first bike). I assume as most riders first thing I researched was the exhaust. I saw some zx10r guys with the SR1 exhaust and I thought it looked and sounded cool. I contacted two bros since they are local here in OC to inquire about the SR1 exhaust but unfortunately they didn't have it for the r6 yet. I asked when they are planning to make it and they asked if they can borrow my bike for fitment they will make it for my bike and I would get some discount. Keep in mind I went to them to buy the exhaust not knowing that they didn't have it and I would have purchased it even without discount. A week later I received my bike with the new exhaust and I love it. This is my first thread and I am excited for the exhaust. I do not have any other threads promoting two bro racing. I have nothing but good things to say about the quality of the exhaust and the people at two bros.

Conspiracy solved. Let's move on.

·
Formerly UnknownResource
490 Posts
Pretty cool that they used your bike to build the exhaust. Never owned a TBR exhaust, but if it's of good quality, I'd rock it. Definitely looks better than their previous models.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pretty cool that they used your bike to build the exhaust. Never owned a TBR exhaust, but if it's of good quality, I'd rock it. Definitely looks better than their previous models.
I agree, not a big fan of the older type but I like this new one. The engineer at two bros was explaining to me how they have changed the design and manufacturing process, they are using new carbon fiber that is more durable. He said they are getting more into racing and they are focusing on performance.

Honestly I bought it for looks and sound.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Ok, I don't want this thread to get off track but since I am getting stupid comments then I will respond.
I am not related or connected to two bros. I am not a salesman and I don't work for the privet sector. I am a soldier.

I bought my r6 6 weeks ago (my first bike). I assume as most riders first thing I researched was the exhaust. I saw some zx10r guys with the SR1 exhaust and I thought it looked and sounded cool. I contacted two bros since they are local here in OC to inquire about the SR1 exhaust but unfortunately they didn't have it for the r6 yet. I asked when they are planning to make it and they asked if they can borrow my bike for fitment they will make it for my bike and I would get some discount. Keep in mind I went to them to buy the exhaust not knowing that they didn't have it and I would have purchased it even without discount. A week later I received my bike with the new exhaust and I love it. This is my first thread and I am excited for the exhaust. I do not have any other threads promoting two bro racing. I have nothing but good things to say about the quality of the exhaust and the people at two bros.

Conspiracy solved. Let's move on.
Um to be fair here... you are a "compensated" endorser. :lmao Claiming you would have purchased it after the fact insults us both.

TB has been around a very long time compared to alot of other motorcycle accessory companies and they used to build/support race based motorcycles that were Top 10 worthy in the domestic race scene.

Their rep of the past 15+ years has been that of a junk peddler with lots of supporting product. :secret

·
Hello
527 Posts
I guess Im curious what makes the 13 R6 differnt from the 12, 11, so on...guess Ill have to research that. Nice bike....exhaust?...meh.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts