Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I got an R6000
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is it called and where can you get an after market one. I got the blue head lights now I need to change it.

Thanks

·
I got an R6000
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks bro great price I bought two. One white and one red...just to switch it up.
Hey I heard a rumor that if you have a red or blue light on the front of your bike the cops will pull you over for impersonating an officer!?! Is that bullshit?

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
you cannot have any blue or red lights facing the front of your bike, so technically they could pull you over.

·
What!?!
94 Posts
you cannot have any blue or red lights facing the front of your bike, so technically they could pull you over.
You beat me to it. Yes, you will get pulled over. They sell the colored lights for show use only.

·
Registered
89 Posts
how do you install these lights?? is it difficult??? Trip is great just did my powdercoating...want to buy the white one but not sure how hard it is to install

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
thats about my luck.yeah u might have jinxed yourself.

·
I got an R6000
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
in my run ins with the fine men in the police department I have found that if you treat them with respect and you are not acting like a punk and have valid license and insurance then they have let me go on everything with a warning. Grant it they were small infractions but either way they have always been cool to me when I show them respect. Now if they write me a ticket then I become a dick!

Either way I plan on rocking the red light I bought until told otherwise...DAMN THE MAN

1 - 14 of 14 Posts