Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Canyon Carving
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been wearing AGV GP-Techs for a while now and instead of upgrading to the Corsa I decided to go a different route, after one ride I am definitely not dissappointed. And my bike color scheme atm is blue/red so I finally have a matching helmet as well, check it out:

Arai Corsair V Haslam Track

·
Canyon Carving
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hah, nah we actually have the hayden one at my shop but idk its just not for me. I Actually like the matte army helmet looking one more, but thanks!

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
:yes

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,445 Posts
Very nice!

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Hah, nah we actually have the hayden one at my shop but idk its just not for me. I Actually like the matte army helmet looking one more, but thanks!
See, I think I like my Easy Rider more than my Full Metal Nicky... I mean both are fcukin cool, but I kinda dig the whole Stars and Stripes thing. And Im not huge on matte, but I had to have it. Now if they would just produce the Reset helmet!!

·
Make noise.
12,089 Posts
See, I think I like my Easy Rider more than my Full Metal Nicky... I mean both are fcukin cool, but I kinda dig the whole Stars and Stripes thing. And Im not huge on matte, but I had to have it. Now if they would just produce the Reset helmet!!
I definitely like the Easy Hayden the most band yeah...do-fcuking-want the Reset lid.

To the OP: I've always had a soft spot for the Haslam track lids. :cheers

Well...always since they were released. :laugh

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
I definitely like the Easy Hayden the most band yeah...do-fcuking-want the Reset lid.

To the OP: I've always had a soft spot for the Haslam track lids. :cheers

Well...always since they were released. :laugh
After last night, you should have two more soft spots.... :naughty

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
I'd fcuk me.

·
Canyon Carving
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is getting spicy....I like it