Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vroooooooooooooom...
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Figured I'd start my posting with a nice picture of my newly acquired R6, god I love this thing. Anyway, I'll be here from this point forward.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the bike! :D

·
Vroooooooooooooom...
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sadly my landlord wont open the garage door (i rent cuz im in college)... prick. anyway, I'm gunna get a cover for it soon, hopefully before it rains :(

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
wow...nice bike man...good lookin view from that window! How bout we keep the bike in site as well!!!

·
r6less
33 Posts
Great looking bike!

Buddy of mine rents in an appartment complex with a sliding glass door to the outside, he parks his bike right in his apartment...i consider it modern art...and damn fine art at that! He is alot more worried bout it getting stolen where he lives than rain.

·
Vroooooooooooooom...
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i would bring in in through a sliding door... just dont have one. I'd have to use a ramp every time I wanted to bring it inside lol... and I've seriously considered it.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Welcome!!!!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
nice bike, and i am sure you will figure a way to safely secure your bike.

·
Registered
106 Posts
undertail kit.....UNDERTAIL KIT!!!

·
Is my R6 cool like Phils?
297 Posts
^^^^what he said!!

looks great love that color!!

·
Newb On A Mission!
193 Posts
woot woot!!!!!!!:toocool::toocool::toocool::idhitit

·
Registered
357 Posts
i store mine inside . i half to bring it though thee doors and up two sets of steps to get it ware it is at

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
good to have you here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
nice view man.. tomorrow that view will come for me if i can haggle the salesman some more.

how do you like it thus far?

·
Vroooooooooooooom...
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lr82, it's easily the nicest bike I've ever ridden. It's got an amazingly smooth ride, great power (once you hit about 7k the wheel just WANTS to come off of the ground), and after about an hour i felt extremely comfortable on it. Yamaha did a great job.

·
Moderatore Eccellente!
8,634 Posts
Nice view, and welcome:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts