Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Ashburn, VA
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up NoVa?

I wanted to make a thread for Northern Virginia people because I see a few r6's around here but don't know anyone, plus riding alone gets boring. Introduce yourself, post what you ride, when you want to meet up and ride, local parts for sale, etc.

I'll start...Alex from Ashburn, down to ride anywhere on weekends and afterwork...got some random stock parts for sale if anyone needs.

·
Just lean harder...
875 Posts
I'm Nick, from Fredericksburg I'm down to ride anywhere. I love to hit up the twisties, whether its a mellow trip up or down Skyline Drive or rolling out to Route 250 on the other side of Charlettesville through the George Washinton National Forest (55mph crazy sick road with no traffic and lots of corners). I work alot of overtime but when I'm not working I'm out riding.

·
Dangerously Irish
9,551 Posts
When I see Nova I think...

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
Hey Sherman, you live in Texas......GTFO! jkjk haha, If you ever come to the DMV area let us know manggg

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
I'm Chris :wave, we should set up a group ride to the West Virginia mountains sometimes soon. I've never been there on my bike before, but I remember all those twisties on a vacation trip back when I was in middle school and I remember throwing up from being car sick because of all those curves and turns on the WV mountains :laugh.

Oh yea, I ride a stretched out chromed out gixxer 1000 with nos and a huge single turbo.

·
Dangerously Irish
9,551 Posts

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
Anyone over here have experience doing FX-R projectors?
My bike has them and they are pretty cool, but not really needed unless you do a lot of night riding. The previous owner did them and he did a really clean job, but after I crashed my bike last year and had to replace the headlight assembly and housing, the shop that did it, did an okay job, but it still works....

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
Im riding this sunday, whos coming with me? Not sure where im going but i like to check out summit and watch track for free
I want to hit up the WV mountain roads and of course want to do a trackday at Shenandoah sometime this year.

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
Terry, Centreville also if im not working im at the range or out riding, hit me up I also work with Fairfax Cycles, I try to hook ppl up as best as I can especially if your on the forum

IMG_1090 by tdoss1980
I should've taken my bike to Fairfax Cycles instead of the other shop around here(ahem:thumbdown) to fix up my bike after I crashed it.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts