Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 143 Posts

·
_
70 Posts
Yeah. He was real hard to meet up with. I tried a couple times. He said in a couple weeks that he will be parting out his track bike. He said that has the gold rims. I'll post some pics once there on the bike. Should be this weekend

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
If anyone is interested a shop in chantilly is doing tire changes for $10 (off the bike). Went today. The guy who runs the shop is a great guy. He changed them right when i got there at 6pm. 4394-G Henninger Court, Chantilly VA 20151

I also now have black wheels for my liquid silver.:YEA
$10 bucks!? for both wheels? I paid $60 last year at RnR with the wheels off the bike.

What's the shop called?

·
_
70 Posts
$10 bucks!? for both wheels? I paid $60 last year at RnR with the wheels off the bike.

What's the shop called?
10 bucks per wheel. He is running a special till the end of July. It's a new shop and he is trying to spread the word.

It's called VonDariMoto

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
10 bucks per wheel. He is running a special till the end of July. It's a new shop and he is trying to spread the word.

It's called VonDariMoto
I see, I guess more shops in our area, the better.

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
Nova sucks lol

·
nova r6
3,219 Posts
Nova sucks lol

Lol Hell or High water im riding on sunday (well barring the high water being rain all day) if anyone else is interested let me know. This season has been high on the suck scale as far as riding is concerned and im determined to change that

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
I've decided to go track only, so I'm going to try to sell my fairings, headlights, etc etc. Would there be any interest here? They aren't in the best shape I'll admit and have some broken tabs, but they still mount up fine. I'm trying to do local only since I don't like Paypal.

The headlights are FX-R projectors with 6000K DDM Tuning HID's. I had to cut 2 wires on the headlights to take it off, but they could most likely be soldered back together. I didn't know you were suppose to unhook the 2 connections from the right side near the coolant reservoir tank.........lol

Let me know and if there's enough interest, I post it up in the for sale section.

61 - 80 of 143 Posts