Attachments

·
Spend ALL the monies!
1,853 Posts

·
Stunt Rider
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I always say it's not a bike until its got fairing inserts.
True dat! I've got the left side but not the right side. I also ain't got the long ass screws that hold them in place.

Anyone got some?

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
Wish mine was full fairing still. :( Looks good, only thing I see I don't like is how that FI cage mounts to the rear subframe mount. If that's a stock sub and bolts the first drop will probably shear the Al bolts off.

Why use a good tank to dent? Well probably would have taken some time to sell the good one, then find a cheaper damaged one that's not too damaged that wouldn't require a good amount of welding and extra time. So in the end theres a chance you wouldn't save any money unless you found a good deal. That and you can't do anything like this on a non-dented tank.

·
Stunt Rider
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The FI cage does mount to the subframe lower bolt. You can't really make it out but I've got a ATC subframe on that bitch. And a ATC flat 12 bar sticking out the ass.

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
The FI cage does mount to the subframe lower bolt. You can't really make it out but I've got a ATC subframe on that bitch. And a ATC flat 12 bar sticking out the ass.
Then you should be good. If anything you will just have to retighten your subframe more often after dropping it.

·
Stunt Rider
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looking good man... How does the idle work on the "S'' model ?
I'm not sure what your question is referring to.

Idle pulls hard after the air mod. There's a idle screw on the right side of the bike. I'd run at 2.5k at a lot.

·
Jesus Reigns
4,400 Posts
Sounds redneckish to me

·
Stunt Rider
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your tank isn't dented evenly. The left side is noticeably lower. :fact
True. DIY tank dent and impatience. I'm a bondo it up and even it out.

·
Gotta get up to get down.
1,117 Posts
theyre all panty droppers

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
I'm not sure what your question is referring to.

Idle pulls hard after the air mod. There's a idle screw on the right side of the bike. I'd run at 2.5k at a lot.
He's asking because he has a 3rd gen stunt piece. So he's got all that fly by wire stuff and no idle screw for easy adjustment like ours. They have to rig theirs some how, and how I have no clue. So one good thing about a 2nd gen. :lmao

1 - 20 of 1002 Posts