Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

The R6 Bible???

2K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  symaxwell 
#1 · (Edited)
The R6 Bible??? (UK)

Hi guys, i may be jumping the gun here, but this is totally new to me!!
I received a surprise package from Yamaha the other day with a book totally dedicated to the R6, i was shock and felt quite chuffed, i mean you need to see the quality of this book, each page is about an inch thick!!!, :fact

Here's some quick pic's, let me know if any1 else got one!!

See less See more
#2 ·
did u join somekind of group through yamaha? book looks pretty cool though would love to read through it.

#3 ·
Thats just the thing Joe, i haven't, all i can say is that ive bought two brand new yamaha's within a year so maybe thats why!!

#4 ·
I got one too when I bought my sex...er...six...:jerkit
It's absolutely stunning...and I've in fact glued a few pages together with my personal glue...:hump

#10 ·
I bought an 08 and i havent recieved a copy. how long after your purcahse did u get one?

#15 ·
What the hell....i bought a R1 and a r6......and a ttr125 and a ttr 230 and i never recieved anything from yamaha except a thank you for purchasing from yamaha!:rant

#19 ·
Damn it...

I bought my '07 R6s last July... nothing

:(

#23 ·
I bought an 06 and the book came about 2 months after i got it. Its good for Yamaha to have your info because I recived a recall letter etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.