Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So as some of you know I use to race 250 with CVMA. Practically out there every month, last year for some reason I stopped racing and stopped doing anything bike related. Not sure why, maybe cause I'm lazy lol :mrgreen:

Any who I was debating selling my R6 for the longest time, until I went to a trackday to hang out with Johnny and Drew....there I fell in love with my bike again. My R6 was pretty much set up to race still but I wanted to make some improvements on it.

I brought the bike brand new in 2009 and rode streets for 6 months before going track only. Did 2 trackdays and decided to get my race license. Did one race and decided I needed to go smaller to get faster so got a 250 and started racing that.....and crashing. A lot.

And now we're here

Currently with Andrew's help I'm getting the bike ready to go again and refreshed.

As of now my R6 currently has the following:
- Optimal race bodywork - SBK tail
- BMC race filter
- Motion pro quick throttle
- Fren Tubo type 2
- Xrac brake pads
- GPR v4 damper
- Bauce flash
- Bazazz zfi
-Woodcraft slider, case covers, shark fin, and lever guard
- Renthal +1/-2
- Vortex v3 gas cap
I recently sold some parts....my woodcraft rearsets and ti force exhaust.

Some parts that I have coming in
- Full graves titanium exhaust
- Bazazz quickshifter
- Vortex rearset
- Advanced perf. acc. exhaust slider
- Woodcraft axle sliders
- HT moto snow camo seat pad
- Stahlbus oil drain
- Elka rear shock

and a few more stuff up my sleeves in the next few months......ready to get back to the track after a long hiatus

How it looks for now

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
What up neighbor!!!! Is that the same bike? Looks tits man!!!!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Nice. :cheers
So what's the deal with all the crashing on the 250? Have you figured out why you were doing that?
Simply because he's lazy.

This bike is fcukcing mess! :yuk: And to top it off Shawn changes his god damn mind every two seconds! His favorite response is mehhh I'm lazy :laugh:

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So picked up some goodies today..... Got a rear K tech shock from AMA racer Bryce prince. And also front braking sbk rotors

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Sherwin Antagonist
1,475 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts