Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that dont know. I cashed back on JUNE 6 from doin a wheelie my dumb ass fault.. well since then i have been buying parts from EBAY.. I pretty much rebuilt my bike from ebay. so i spent $ 1,130 and still need some things like a headlight and the the air duct covers and thats about it. I was just trying to get to were i can ride. And 2 months later im there. havent rode at night yet to test out the fog lights but there pretty damn bright durning the day!!!
1.forks $300
2.fairing stay $90
3.upper fairning and windscreen bought as one peice. $180
4.Passenger pegs.$50
5.right clip on $60
6.black levers $20
7.Front brake master cylinder $15
The other stuff i got from A J cycle salvage
1.front rim $225
2.rear tail $100
3.used tire form a 08 r6 rim had about 100 miles on it. $75
From walmart.
1.Fog lights for head lights.$15 ran out of money to get a headlight

BEFOR CRASH!!!!!!:nocontrol

CRASH!!!:thumbdown

SOME OF THE REBUILD :popcorn:

WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE TODAY AND RIDEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!:toocool:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha sweet headlights. how did u wreck?
flipped it back. clutching it up in 3rd standing up wheelie nothin i havent dont before just that time it got crazy fast and sh*t hit the fan. I drug the tail for like 6 feet before i bailed off the back and just let the bike go. just could find the rear brake i paniced!!! it sucked big time but im riden again so NO wheelies for a alittle while.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
lol yeah i did the same thing. took me a little bit to get back into rocking wheelies again.

u get hurt at all?
just road rash on my hip,elbow,and knees. not broken bones i got lucky. but im back ridin so only give it time till im doin them again hahaha. dont know if you know about it but there a big bike show and i believe a stunt show and stuff at carlisle. its like a 2 1/2 maybe 3 from where i live but im headed there sunday. lancaster is on the way dont know if had plans to go or not but maybe we could meet up at the morgantown exit or something. dont know how far that is for you. but let me know!!

·
Super MOD
4,909 Posts
just road rash on my hip,elbow,and knees. not broken bones i got lucky. but im back ridin so only give it time till im doin them again hahaha. dont know if you know about it but there a big bike show and i believe a stunt show and stuff at carlisle. its like a 2 1/2 maybe 3 from where i live but im headed there sunday. lancaster is on the way dont know if had plans to go or not but maybe we could meet up at the morgantown exit or something. dont know how far that is for you. but let me know!!
im heading up with some friends. from Gap area. right on route 30. we are meeting up around 8am if u wanna ride up with a group of people. Then we're prolly meeting a few ppl at Park City Mall then too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.