Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back...(HHHHHHHAAAA) thank you, thank you, I'll sign autographs later. I see that my avatar is gone, Hmmph. I've been away from this site for about 4 or 5 months. Sorry guys. I moved, and have been doing a lot of riding, and stuff.
There are a lot of new people now I see, that's good. Hello to all the people that remember me.
So everyone can go back to what they were doing now. :mrgreen:

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
miraclegrau said:
I'm back...(HHHHHHHAAAA) thank you, thank you, I'll sign autographs later. I see that my avatar is gone, Hmmph. I've been away from this site for about 4 or 5 months. Sorry guys. I moved, and have been doing a lot of riding, and stuff.
There are a lot of new people now I see, that's good. Hello to all the people that remember me.
So everyone can go back to what they were doing now. :mrgreen:
Wow it's been that long?? Well it's about time you show up here :hammer
Welcome back Char and glad you found some time to keep us up to date!.

Regarding your avatar, Dj did some upgrading/updates ( i think the servers) to better the service and performance of this kick ass R6 site!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
got stalked being one of the few women on the forum, huh? I'd hide too. There's a few guys stalking me..........

·
Registered
886 Posts
hey well welcome back im well kinda new been in here for a alittle while and enjoying the stay here ........so oxnard huh ??? not far from pasadena like an hour .. or so hows the riding up there ??

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's AWESOME for canyon riding! There are hundreds of miles of canyons here. Lots of cool people to ride with, too. Have you ever gone to San Fernando Valley Bike Night? It's kind of cool, just a hang out, and bike show-off mostly. I love these canyons so much, I switched the tires I run for them. Waiting to get some riding pants for Valentie's Day :poke , then that will be really cool! I think I can get a knee down.

·
Registered
886 Posts
thats cool maybe i should head up that way for some canyon riding i just got some new tires pirelli diablos and they are sweet for canyon riding they stick really good just getting tired of angels crest i live right at the bottom so im always up there.. haven tbeen up to oxnard yet.. i use to go to sfv bikenight but now i cant due to work but i still do other bikenights theres like one for evrday of the week down here

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
welcome back grau. i think u left right after i joined. dam time flies when your havin fun. :cheers

i bet penfolds the only stalker on here.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome back!!!

I am one of the newer members here on the forum. Glad to see you back!!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
their she is. Good to see you back, and believe me.....You have missed out on alot of good times!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts