Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
My other bike has 6wheels
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this would even be considered a squid move since these morons in this story don't even have bikes, but here it is. As you guys know if you have a bike its cool to take it out for a trip, mod it, do track days, whip through mountain twisties, or whatever you might do, and you'll also have some girls that are going to want to see it and/or go for rides. Apparently there are some groups of guys (WHO DON'T EVEN OWN BIKES) that think its a good idea to get some leathers, gloves, and helmets and walk around the mall and try to get numbers. I have seen some stupid squid moves before like flying down straight-aways in shorts, wife beater, and flip flops and then low-siding because they don't know how to take a turn, or reving up a cold bike and bouncing it off the rev-limiter so people will look at them in a parking lot, but this has got to be the most pathetic thing I've ever heard of. I guess that its probably good that these guys don't have bikes, because they'd be more of those idiots that are causes for our insurance to be higher.

·
Registered
206 Posts
lol i gotta admit tho, the comin to the mall in your jacket with a helmet gets looks... and numbers... too bad i got a girl huh haha

·
Registered
206 Posts
heh only difference between us and them is, when we pick up a chick, and she says lets go look at your bike, we say ok, they make excuses and eventually get caught haha

·
GSXR Eater
754 Posts
ok i might just be a squid for asking this but... what is a squid lol

·
My R6 has returned!!
1,930 Posts
Women are usually repulsed by my leathers because they're covered in bug guts.
:stupic yep - same here, sometimes they're afraid to get within 3 feet - like something is gonna crawl on 3 legs off of my jacket into their hair.

Though there was this girl once who was completely all over me after a 200km trip when I was absolutely layered. Scared the crap out of me - kept trying to remind her but she didn't care.

·
Registered
146 Posts
i smell like exhaust after riding but i like to think it contributes to a manly musk. actually i haven't had one girl complain about it besides my ex...

which isn't the reason why we broke up btw haha

·
Registered
32 Posts
Must be tough getting laid when your so ugly you have to wear leathers and a helmet in the mall.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Must be tough getting laid when your so ugly you have to wear leathers and a helmet in the mall.
I'll second that. I might have to go cruise the mall parking lot today and see if i can pick up some girls, haha. Ive got the same problem around here, guys act like theyve rode for years but have never even rode a motorcycle

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
thats funny stuff if i knew they didnt have a bike i would def walk up to them and ask to see it when they are talkin to a girl

1 - 20 of 33 Posts