Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

this is my first post on here :)

im currently in the process of doing my bike license, I've road a few bikes before mainly 125,250's and my dads xt660, i've fallen in love with the 06 r6 raven the black one not like the new grey one, i've been driving my 200bhp renault clio for 3 years now and im looking to get a bike as their more fun cheaper and quicker,
how good is this bike?

just i've found the perfect one only 24 miles from me a 06 r6 black ravenwith only 2200 miles on it for £6000 i'm thinking about going to get it next weekend and putting it in my garage for when i pass my test, what's your opinion?

A few people have said it will be to quick for me but i know i wont go mad i have respect for things that will bite back and go the right way about learning how to drive/ride it like i did with my car, i'm also 23 if it helps and wear i'm getting all the right gear for a sportsbike as i only have gloves helmet and jacket atm

cheers :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh also have lots of experience on 2 wheels rode BMX for around 4 years so it isnt a strange thing, rode with ryan nyquist when he came over to the UK best moment ever :)

·
Lets ride.
4,372 Posts
How good is the bike? The best sporty 6 on the road, however I have to disagree with your discontent with the charcoal color... :)

I say go for it. It sounds like you have thought this through and will not get it JUST to attract the ladies. But if and when you do purchase it, post pics! It is an unwritten requirement, lol. Enjoy!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PinstripeMonkey said:
How good is the bike? The best sporty 6 on the road, however I have to disagree with your discontent with the charcoal color... :)

I say go for it. It sounds like you have thought this through and will not get it JUST to attract the ladies. But if and when you do purchase it, post pics! It is an unwritten requirement, lol. Enjoy!
well my dad has an r1 also i'll get some pics of both :) i dont mind the charcoal grey thing is i saw it on the net and thought it was matt black so i was all like "cool matt black" to arrive and notice it was actually grey still looks good just im a black lover here's a pic of my car at meguiars top 25 french cars at fcs

so yea a black lover

1 - 5 of 5 Posts