Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Toys are expensive
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys do when someone is either walking down the street or pulls up next you and starts to do the rediculous wheelie dance? You know the one, where they put their hand over their heads like they are on an imaginary ape hanger and start twisting a throttle. I just rub my fingers together asking for money. Not because i want money for doing a wheelie, but rather because i dont have a few extra hundred to throw away in case i get a ticket for it.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
i dont pay attention to the guys, if its a girl i'll pretend like im pulling an imaginary shirt up. boobies = wheelie.

·
Deep Thinker
927 Posts
One time when I went to get gas there were two kids (male, 16-17 years old) at the bus stop across the street. They kept yelling "pop it!" and using an imaginary clutch. They yalled it at me at least 20 times, and were also yelling it at any biker that went past. Another passing biker looked at me and we shook our heads together. As I got out of the gas station I popped it - the bird. Too bad it didn't shut them up.

·
07 Charcoal Grey R6
760 Posts
I hate it when people do that. They really want to see you crash, some wanna show. I say rubbing index & thumb together for cash is a good response. I usually here "Awe you're wack you can't wheelie". CARE? >No I don't!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Some guy and his girl rolled up to my group and asked us to do a wheelie. Told him tit for tat. the girl said no, so no wheelie happened.

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
around me kids and adults love to put their arm out the window and give the motion for a wheelie, sometimes even just scream across traffic at a light "DO A WHEELIE".

i also get the good old spinning finger motion to do a burn out, or they say "light it up".

i just shake my head, or give them a motion back signifying that i'm not doing it (i don't mean flipping them off). i used to entertain people but not with my nice minty pretty little R6. i love this bike too much to F it all up from making a mistake, and i am older now i don't need cop trouble.

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
I like the money idea, if it's a guy w/ his girl I'll do the whole "flash me for wheelies" and once she did it and i just laughed and dropped gear and rode off and her guy was PISSED! He tried to catch me and chase me down, I'll admit I was scared, but I had some very illegal speed on my side.:dunce::screwy:jacked

·
Registered
212 Posts
around me kids and adults love to put their arm out the window and give the motion for a wheelie, sometimes even just scream across traffic at a light "DO A WHEELIE".

i also get the good old spinning finger motion to do a burn out, or they say "light it up".

i just shake my head, or give them a motion back signifying that i'm not doing it (i don't mean flipping them off). i used to entertain people but not with my nice minty pretty little R6. i love this bike too much to F it all up from making a mistake, and i am older now i don't need cop trouble.

+100000000
Same signals around here I just shake my head.

NOW

I used to always be on 1 wheel I can not aford that shit anymore.

·
Registered
140 Posts
happened to me the other day on a slow road. i shifted my body position and pretended to get ready to wheelie, revved it for a second, then rolled on the throttle so slowly that the speedo went up in single increments.

i thought it was funny.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I might do a wheelie for titties. Depends on where I'm at. But so far, I've never done a wheelie for someone who asked.

·
FAST 07 RED R6
200 Posts
Ill do it if i feel like it!! Also if i am at a location that is safe for me!!!But for some tatas:boob i do it!!I love it when a girl asks me to get it up!!:yes

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
i was stuck in traffic heavy traffic and these kids hang out the window and are like " pop it up" i respond with my visor open... " AND WHERE WOULD U LIKE TO ME TO POP IT UP " lol they were like uhhh... lol

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
i just ignore and keep on riding or shake my head.

·
FAST 07 RED R6
200 Posts
i was stuck in traffic heavy traffic and these kids hang out the window and are like " pop it up" i respond with my visor open... " AND WHERE WOULD U LIKE TO ME TO POP IT UP " lol they were like uhhh... lol
Thats always a classic!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I always get people telling me to wheelie downtown, in a 35 zone in 4 lanes of traffic, some people are just frickin morons, I usually just ignore them or if they are really annoying flip them the bird.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts