Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since everyone thought I fell off the face of the earth. Pen and loki pushed me. I decided to show off the wife's bike. Yes I had to ride it and I will do it again. She loves it so I out of the dog house for now. Enjoy and tell me what you think.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I forgot to add a pic of me and here together. This was the first time we got to ride together. MY bike has been down for over a year. It broke last year around the same time. I had to have two bikes up and running in a little about two weeks time. I did and I'm were both happy. Take a look don't we look happy?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Nice Blade. I'm hoping to get my wifey riding soon, but I can't afford another street bike.... she'll just have to show a little more leg at work I guess.
:cheers

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
hey blade, nice bikes. i wish i could buy another bike to let the wife to use. wait a minute i did, my pocket bike. HAHAHA!!!!....LOL!!!... i guess she needs to actually show me she knows how to ride first. i better start looking for a good starter bike.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys she got more looks than me. Guess it was her company. She was riding with a group of girls call Road Queens. (www.roadqueenz.com) Her company was a R1 and gixxer 600. Both of them are married so they had sessions were they bashed me for the week. Now any suggestions on what to do next?

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
Good look set of bikes. I would love if my wife would want to ride, even on her own bike. I wouldn't be able to get another newer bike for her, but I would find something.

:worship

1 - 14 of 14 Posts