Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone seen any 07' Candy Red's with PM wheels? Im very interested in seeing what they would look like, specifically the contrast cut "torque" model...

If anyones got any pics of even ANY R6 with PM wheels, let me know!!

:pimp

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Both of them are ugly wheels...i dont think either would look good

Just get some marchesini wheels and call'er a day

·
iCrash
1,912 Posts
PVM > Marchesini
the trickest wheels u can get, besides maybe BST carbons.

they look amazing on the bike, believe me.
check out this 600rr w/ them, sex.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Just not a fan of that many spokes....and definitely not feelin the curved torque ones

March wheels...mmm

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is the cost and availability on above wheels? Im fairly new in the R6 scene.. came from supermoto, so anything different pleases me most of the time :D

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
expensive lol...sexy though!

Motomummy has the marchesini wheels for like 2 grand...i havnt looked around for them though but a few of the guys around here have them on their bike so they could definitely help out with this...maybe they'll chime in soon

·
Registered
107 Posts
Who gives a shit what everyone else says, if you like em buy em. I don't know if I would put em on my bike but I do think they look sick. Haven't seen a set on an R6 but here's a R1 Roland Sands built.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I believe that the Yeller R1 that someone mentioned Roland built is on the Yamaha commerical. That bike is sick. Not really my style, but for something to cruise around on, and not care about handling/braking, I would pimp it.

·
Resident JMU Wizard
1,218 Posts
For street riding they are a waste of money unless you want them for pure bling. It is much cheaper and can be much more creative to have the stock wheels powdercoated the color of your choice. I have Marchesini forged magnesium rims on my R1 and before it was turned into a track only bike, I could hardly tell the difference on the street.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts