Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so im debating on selling my bike this year while its still fairly new and fairly low miles. I plan on attending college this fall and i still owe money to the bank for it.

Its a 2006 yamaha r6, its the R6r i guess is the proper name for it. Its not the S. its got 4500 and 5000 miles (Depending on when i list it). Never been down, paint is 90% perfect. I say 90% because there is 1 tiny chip on the tank that was there before i got it. The bike has had a good home been maintained, all oil changes on time, tires are about 70%. Stored winters in heated garage.

I bought the bike with 1500 miles on it for 6200. Last september, 2007.

I guess what im trying too ask is what should i ask for it? I noticed the r6 is one of the more expensive in its class. I dont really want too sell it but i can see college needs to come first, so im thinking its time to let her go...

THANKS

·
R1+5
507 Posts
i dont know but in my opinion i wont list the price i got the bike for(when selling it), just a thought, anyways try selling it for the same price you got it for

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
you might look around to see how much the same bike is going for in your area to get an idea of how much to ask.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts