1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Track Junkie
334 Posts
You can't go wrong with Yoshimura :) I've got an Akra Evo system, but it's been a while since I paid retail for anything :)

·
Jonesing for track
442 Posts
Me and a few other members on here have that full system. You won't be disappointed. Get a PC3 to get the full benefit.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've got the pc III, and with the system was thinking to and upgrade with a BMC either race or street filter also. Is there a map already available for this system or are guys running a different map for something else? Or would i be better off getting a custom map made?

Thanks accident_prone247 for the site checked it out. would definitely be ordering from there if i dont see one cheaper.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The more i think about it the more i really want this one. Im kinda an impulse spender so once i have an idea in my head that's usually the way it goes. I've never put a full system on a bike or really seen it be done, but basically it just taking the entire stock system off and putting the new one on minus the 02 censer and the exup right?

·
Jonesing for track
442 Posts
Yup. I got my map off of the power commander website for a <yoshi full system, after market air filter, disconnected o2 sensor>. Made a huge difference and I'm happy with it. The closest place that does custom maps near me is 200 miles away and I don't feel like making the trip or the investment.

·
Just Burnin Time
2,220 Posts
yosh isnt my top choice but any full system is going to be great.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, if you go with yoshi please let me know how you like it. im looking into this system as well. check out more power racing, they have the cheapest prices around.

http://www.morepoweracing.com/ytjsix2368207/Exhaust/Motorcycle-Exhaust/Yoshimura/YAMAHA/YZF-R6/2006-2007/c-1-71-73-74-26307-26345-26408/

Thanks
Boomer
hey checked it out thanks, best price i've seen from an actual dealer. found this one on ebay if your interested. I think this is the way im going to go, jut as soon as i get the credit card bill paid off this next week:thumbdown

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/YOSHIMURA-TRC-FULL-SYSTEM-CARBON-2006-07-YAMAHA-YZF-R6_W0QQitemZ260230949194QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3756.m20.l1116

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks for the offer! Thats a good price for the carbon system! And as much as i would prefer the carbon system i have to put the play money on hold. Im relocating back to Dallas, Tx and cant do anything to my bike right now which really sucks because i just got my annual bonus and was planning on putting a full system, stealth 520 conversion and PCIII all on the bike. oh well maybe by x-mas :FU

1 - 13 of 13 Posts