Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
fuckin classic mate!

I hope he takes a pic of his cock firmly planted in Selinas ass and leaves it for Jess! and maybe a tootsie roll as a symbol of his conquest!

·
Registered
501 Posts
damn, now i want to know what happens :poke

·
Registered
786 Posts
penfold said:
fuckin classic mate!

I hope he takes a pic of his cock firmly planted in Selinas ass and leaves it for Jess! and maybe a tootsie roll as a symbol of his conquest!
....... that said...... that and the :drink picture in your signature just made me nearly die laughing AHAHAH
what a FIND!

Gotta love Bloggers haha

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
dammit! I am addicted, and now I want another UPDATE!!! lol

It is damn funny for sure...I signed the guest book, letting them know that their story reached the states. haha

He definately needs to take a pic of Selina from behind...she will never know :)

·
Registered
501 Posts
yoda said:
dammit! I am addicted, and now I want another UPDATE!!! lol

It is damn funny for sure...I signed the guest book, letting them know that their story reached the states. haha

He definately needs to take a pic of Selina from behind...she will never know :)
Hell yeah, i want to see some pictures of these two. Plus i want the story to go faster and know whats going to happen.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Dammit!!!!! From the guest book...

The news is, Jess made up with Selina, and Selina has asked that the website be taken down. The trouble is, while our hero here won't take the website down just yet, we may have underestimated the craftiness and wilyness of a woman scorned. Jess realises that the point of the 'battle' now isn't how many points dante scores, it's Selina. Jess apologises to Selina, and if Dante asks her, she may even apologise to the hero. The website then becomes testament to our protagonist's inherent arrogance, and is thus the one aggravating and persecuting Jess, the seemingly loveable lesbian who is proving once and for all that girls are better than guys. The ball is pretty much in Jess' court, and Dante's whole case was pretty much based on Jess being a stupid, angry **** who would not fail to rise to the occasion and make a fool of herself. Oops.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts