Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Impossible is Nothing.
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gotta say this guy is sick for not giving up on bikes, even without use of his legs..:YEA

·
Impossible is Nothing.
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
really? id like to see it in person, id like to use it on my 6(in a wheelchair since jan. broke my neck, and have a cage take place where my c-6 vert. use to be) but i plan on walkin' hopefully by next year, and plus would cost a fortune:lmao

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
Thats awesome!

·
TopGearAmbitiousButRubish
2,233 Posts
Yeah I would definitely work on walking more than this. I wouldn't want something to go wrong and you re-injure yourself before you are completely healed. You bike will be there for you when you're ready to get back on it, in them mean time waste all of your time on here, that's what I did after my highside. lol

·
Impossible is Nothing.
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I would definitely work on walking more than this. I wouldn't want something to go wrong and you re-injure yourself before you are completely healed. You bike will be there for you when you're ready to get back on it, in them mean time waste all of your time on here, that's what I did after my highside. lol
ok, good thats what i was thinkin too, i have full feeling of my legs, just cant move them yet...and yes your right, my bike has just been gettin' more parts since the accident, and its waitin' for me. yes you have a good point, thats why im always on here. lol

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Lieutenant Dan got some new legs!!! :lmao

Seriously though...thats cool...

But Im with USARMYMEDIC...Id chill until youre ready to ride man, I know it sucks big time...but it will be worth the wait...:fact

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
Thats incredible! Good for him for not giving up on his passion. Oh and USArmy Medic has the right idea:fact

1 - 8 of 8 Posts