Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
vroom vroom...
589 Posts
my first car was a 13 yr old 300zx, "gift from my parents! I was so lucky, catch was it needed a $2000 body job, new struts and new tires! Thanks rents!

Kid with the B'mr is totally spoiled!

·
vroom vroom...
589 Posts
I have seen worse...My boy got a GT2 for his 17th BDay...I say "Moo cares?" if its a responsible teenager...
Im jealous! A GT2? Thats Rediculous, who you rippn off for a livn? Jokin lol

seriously though, arent you worried that your kid is gonna be another rich familys loser son, with no respect for hard work?

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
yes, im jealous too, but this is life...

·
SquiD!
606 Posts
Im jealous! A GT2? Thats Rediculous, who you rippn off for a livn? Jokin lol

seriously though, arent you worried that your kid is gonna be another rich familys loser son, with no respect for hard work?
hard work is overrated...

lottery here i come :fact.

·
vroom vroom...
589 Posts
I have seen worse...My boy got a GT2 for his 17th BDay...I say "Moo cares?" if its a responsible teenager...
Actually Fcuk it. Your kids responsible cause you prolly gave him chores growing up, givn him a GT2 will likly be the end of his teenage responsibility! Maybe his life too!

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts

·
vroom vroom...
589 Posts
His dad bought out all of Mobil gas stations on the east coast about a decade ago...made a fortune within 30 minutes lol
SH!T, Lucky Fcuker!

·
Guy Fieri is a douchebag.
760 Posts
Shit my first car was a $5.00 Plymouth K car lol..and yes FIVE DOLLARS it cost..lasted me awhile til i could afford my first manual then my mom drove the plymouth for a long time. Back in HS many of my asian friends were gettin brand new BMW's and Benz's for their first rides.. One of their dad's even paid cash for it 30k large ...

You almost expected it around here all the asians usually got brand new cars for their firsts..and anyone else was lucky if they didn't get a hand me down .I remember seeing a group of kids all had old beat up Camaro's I swear they all just shared the same car lol

I know one thing if i ever have a kid their first car is gonna be a beater just how it should be something to learn on and bang up.

·
2,122 Posts
For my 16th I got a 1979 Firebird Espirit... Granted when my parents bought it they had used some of the money my grandparents gave them for me but still.... Also I see kids driving those around like nothing....

1 - 20 of 70 Posts