Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Depends on how you look at it. What caused her to die? Inexperience or just being stupid. Even the best riders make mistakes. Just hope that mistake doesn't cost you your life. I'm teaching my girlfriend how to ride now. The mistakes that I've made I hope she doesn't try to repeat them because I'll kill here. Her first bike is the R6 and she is learning to respect it as we speak.

Blade

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My point to it wasn't the fact that she died because she was stupid. Not at all. Who knows why really? My point was that people out there yelling "Cops Suck" and saying that they are going to continue stuntin in traffic and stuff is dumb. Whether you are going to keep doing it or not is another story. Atleast make it look like you are a law abiding citizen and that onlya few bad apples out there are doing this because that's what it really is.

And most cops don't suck. Thos who usually get hassled deserve it. Do people who don't deserve it get hassld for no resaon? Absolutely! Doesn't make a difference wether you're ona bike or in a car. Don't let a few bad seeds spoil it for the lot of them, just as I'm saying about that video.

Of course, none of this takes into account a completely biased view by the media. It helps them bring in viewers by sensationalizing this stuff.

Blade, good luck with your girlfriend. I'm sure she'll do fine. A healthy respect for the R6 and what it can do is a great starting point as it can be your best friend and your worst enemy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts