Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Someone posted this up on stuntlife. Crazy ass video. Some lunatic redneck got pulled over and ends up pulling an assault rifle on the officer.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh24v3i75qv7v4ekbw

T-1, if you were in such a situation could you not open fire on the guy? Seems the officer should have been able to drop that sorry POS when he pulled the gun and started loading it. Or something shit. RIP and much respect to that officer and all you other guys on the beat having to put up with society.

·
Spend ALL the monies!
1,853 Posts
dumbass

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
Wow. I would've wasted that fcucker as soon as he laid a hand on a gun.

·
Run Fast. Turn Left.
856 Posts
:popcorn:

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
damn, the sound in that video is spine chilling. basically the sound of death when the officer screams.

cop fcked up. his aim was fcked. his approach was fcked. he was beyond scared of the situation before the gun came into play.

·
12,479 Posts
RIP Officer. :(

Burn in hell asshole. :nono

·
Registered
233 Posts
Wow, lucky today most of them carry tazers as well that would have quickly handled that situation. Even without the tazer i would have at LEAST went and whooped his ass with a baton if i didn't want to shoot him. R.I.P.

·
U.S. Marine
1,099 Posts
damn he told him to put the gun down like 50 times. after 1 you have to go nuts - its justified if dude grabs a firearm. My ROE's in Iraq were way less that too :fact OPERATION PHANTOM FURY represent

·
im michael jordan ballin
749 Posts
the cop was too patient... i would have shot him right away. what did the cop think the guy was going to do when the guy grabbed his gun? just put it down? he should have started shooting him that second

·
candy red
7,505 Posts
as soon as dude started to disobey orders why didnt he detain him? it was obvious this wasnt going to be "another stop." was the officer not trained properly? im sorry but if im authorized to hold a firearm and someone is loading one to attack me im going to be the first to shoot because all it takes is one. that dude is going to burn in hell!

ohh and what a load of bs people post on that video...

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts
wow thats really really ****ed up :popcorn: i want to hear what T-1 has to say about this

·
vroom vroom...
589 Posts
Comments on that page are Fu^ked, Unlikly that "many" people posting on that page, ever had to make decisions like that in their life. Therefore, "no real comment"
RIP

·
I eat philly cheese steak
1,417 Posts
Damn, :nono . RIP

I wish I had a clock that would turn back the hands of time for this brave man.

I would have shot him once he went to his truck. That has to be the most sickening video I've ever seen :(

1 - 20 of 49 Posts