Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
^^ tallest Yamaha rider^^
6,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did it take forever for them to ship out your order? I ordered a full set of fairings on 3/24/14 and they still have not shipped them out. My paypal payment went through as soon as I placed my order, so i emailed them to see what the hell was taking so long and these are the responses i received..:cuss

am i just being an impatient prick?

me: I wanted to check on the status of my order. It says paypal pending but my account shows that the funds have been withdrawn. Please email me back with a status update

auctmarts 3/31/14: Usually, item will be shipped out after 12-15 working days of the payment cleared date by express delivery(3-4 days).

Tracking number will be provided after it shipped out.

If you have any question about the order, please feel free to email us, and we will reply you shortly.

Once again, thanks for buying from us and we appreciate your patience.

regards
auctmarts

me 4/15/14: I have been patiently awaiting a tracking number. My paypal payment cleared weeks ago. Why is it taking so long to ship my purchase?

auctmarts 4/16/14: dearcustomer:
due to it is an expensive item and we must need more time to pack it, and also we have the inspection procedure before ship out, therefore take a little period to process it,
also we stored all the item in different location, that is the customer order and we arrange the fairing from the storage, and it must take time to do it,
and If you need the set urgent and I will hurry the process for you!
thanks
auctmarts

that last email seems like a load of sh!t to me...:mad:

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Yeah, thats a little bit of a stretch....:laugh

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
:laugh i wish i could have saved you the trouble. it took them 7.5 weeks after payment to receive mine. a month for a tracking number. the first set was damaged. they resent a replacement fairing after a month and that was damaged too. i didnt even bother after that

·
scared of big tracks
8,491 Posts
They seem to have taken a shit with their quality/responses. I kept talking to Auctmarts via PM here to get a kit sent to my buddy but they kept giving me a bullshit excuse after bullshit excuse so I stopped. I will no longer support their business even though I had their kit and WOULD have done it again if I needed to. It did take about a month for me to get my kit after I ordered it.
Hope you get your stuff.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
auctmarts will and always will be a no go for me. my PL bought from them all new repsol ones for his cbr and he would always come to work like, "dude wtf is going on? and when he finally got them the fitment was 6/10. sorry man.

·
2007 R6
915 Posts
That last email they sent you sounds like a Chinese fire drill.

If it is that unorganized, it sounds like you'll be lucky to get half of what you ordered, or you will get 2 or 3 of the same thing and nothing of the other.

Good luck man I hope you get it all soon as you ordered it. It sucks dropping that kind of scratch and having to wait and there being a lack of communication on top of that.

·
#KeepPounding
1,735 Posts
In to see the quality of the shit they send.

·
m3lover2
10,527 Posts
I don't know why you guys bother with aftermarket shit. I've bought 2 full sets of OEM fairings. Both sets cost me what one will cost you from them. Take your time.. Look around..

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
I don't know why you guys bother with aftermarket shit. I've bought 2 full sets of OEM fairings. Both sets cost me what one will cost you from them. Take your time.. Look around..
^this

·
nom nom nom nom nom nom
1,251 Posts
File a paypal dispute right now. You only have 45 days to do it, you're about half way through that and they haven't shipped them out? That usually gets their attention.

Personally, I'd just ask for a refund (when doing the paypal dispute). Why anyone would waste money on aftermarket plastic fairings is beyond me.

Isn't most of their business selling these shitting fairings? How is it all of a sudden a surprise that they have an expensive item to ship and it takes them days and days to pack it?

·
pin it to win it
8,080 Posts
Exactly, plus you can't beat oem fit...ever.

I have no experience with the r6 fairings, but I installed some on a tl 1000. It was 23 individual fairing pieces and fit was meh 6/10. Maybe it's better with the r6 having fewer fairings. I will say the paint quality was decent 8/10.

From order date to arrival it was about 6 Weeks. He never got a shipping info it just showed up.

·
UR B-hind Da 8 Ball
6,256 Posts
When you order, they tell you it will be about 6 weeks. Mine took a little longer than that, but it wasn't more than a week late.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I just ordered a set from them on 4/15. On eBay it says estimated 22-32 days for arrival. I imagine it'll be more. Hope they're worth the wait. Just have to be patient with things like this. They're coming from half way around the world.

·
^^ tallest Yamaha rider^^
6,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
From every thread i read on here throughout the yrs, people seemed to be pretty happy with their quality/fitment. I never read about the ridiculous shipping times. They emailed me again saying that they'd ship it out after easter. If i don't get a tracking number by Tuesday, i'll file with PayPal for a refund and try to find an OEM set..

·
nom nom nom nom nom nom
1,251 Posts
From every thread i read on here throughout the yrs, people seemed to be pretty happy with their quality/fitment. I never read about the ridiculous shipping times. They emailed me again saying that they'd ship it out after easter. If i don't get a tracking number by Tuesday, i'll file with PayPal for a refund and try to find an OEM set..
eff all that. Do it now and I bet you'll get a tracking number quicker. Or a refund if you are lucky.

·
Motorcycle Race VIP Guy
833 Posts
My kit wasn't bad ... but if I were to do it all over again, Id go OEM

I actually want the SharkSkinz street kit and get it professionally painted

·
stuntin
738 Posts
Good luck man. Sometimes with stuff like that you gotta put your foot down or they will drag it out until they absolutely have to ship it out.

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Conrad....what else did you expect from chinese manufacturer......

As Alex and others said before, just buy ebay used OEM fairings, fitment will not be an issue and price will likely be lower. Think one set of fairings Alex bought was from me and I did price it great ;) I bought it off CL

Just search around a bit. More than likely you will find a good OEM set in the time frame that it takes for Auctmart to send tracking number, let alone receiving it

1 - 20 of 28 Posts