Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Adrenaline Junkie
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys. I'm in the 818 and am wonderin where some good places to ride are other than Topanga and Mullholland Hwy. Also if anyone wants to go riding once it starts getting warmer.

SFV ftw :toocool:

·
Registered
357 Posts
your in Cali and your asking if there are places to ride?..... jk i do wish i could make it out there again but this time on a bike not a tractor trailer.

·
Adrenaline Junkie
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahaha i guess I should rephrase and say when it gets nicer to ride (it's been in the 40s and 50s a lot) and what OTHER good places there are. I'll check out latigo cyn and GMR tho thanks. haha yeah man get out here and ride

·
Registered
673 Posts
shouldnt this be in the local section....just sayin

·
Registered
357 Posts
its been cool here to "can't really say cold". yet this southern wet air is colder feeling then the dry northern air in the winter I'm use to .

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
55 today here in glendale..been riding a lot lately just the canyons suck ass there's dirt everywhere with all the rain we've been getting

·
Hard Parked
2,153 Posts
40's is nothing. Just wear cold gear under your jacket at long underwear. Damn, windchill is 15 degrees here.

·
Adrenaline Junkie
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ahaha alright guys i digress im up in norcal most of the month and come back once a month till late spring. not used to anything below that so that's cold for me. when I was home it was 60 max during the day and cold and raining half the time. if you like riding in that then be my guest, but I like feeling comfortable when I ride. to each his own...

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
fcuk that dude im an LA kid born and raised im not riding in anything under 40 degrees

·
Adrenaline Junkie
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah exactly that's cold to us. maybe some ppl ride in colder weather, so good for them. And yeah if any of you guys ever wanna go ride PM me and if i'm in town im up for it (given it's 60 or higher :D )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts