Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow 2 weeks ago I went there for my first trackday and fell in love with the track so I had to go back this week. This was my 2cd time ridding a track and I think I did pretty good for ridding less then a year and only my 2cd time on a track. I was putting 2:14 lap times pretty consistint. Man I cant wait to go back to the track. :YEA

·
Registered
695 Posts
thats pretty decent times for your 2nd day. ive hit a barrier of 2:10, i just dont have the balls to whack the throttle open earlier....come out with us on the 13th, ill be there. 1st td since my wreck

tip. take off your lap timer, work on your lines and bp, some of the turns have wierd lines....did you have your suspension dialed in?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kyles r6 said:
thats pretty decent times for your 2nd day. ive hit a barrier of 2:10, i just dont have the balls to whack the throttle open earlier....come out with us on the 13th, ill be there. 1st td since my wreck

tip. take off your lap timer, work on your lines and bp, some of the turns have wierd lines....did you have your suspension dialed in?
ya I had phil from aftershock dial it in for me last time I was out there. Ya I know alot of the turns are late apexed, Turn 14 I always enter it too early. Man I wish I could go on the 13th but 3 times withen a month is harsh on a 18 years pocket. haha Cant wait to graduate college and make some decent $$$$

·
Registered
494 Posts
going there on the 15th. Should be my 7 track day, but i haven't riden a track for 4 months. I've only been riding for just over a year. Me and my twin bro will be out there with our 06 R6 ravens. Never rode thunderhill before, but im looking forward to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts