Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
track is legal heroin
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im heading to thunderhill this next week and ive never been there. do they have garages for rent or is it a ez up festival out there? if they do have garages is anyone up for splitting one?

·
Registered
150 Posts
thunderhill has some of the best facilities out of any track i've been to up in the pnw. they have great covered areas and power built in, get there early to get your spot down near the north end (near track entrance), they do have garages but i dont know if you will have access to it, i only saw the scca guys workin in there but they were closed up for the motorcycle track days

·
Make good choices.
2,808 Posts
so im heading to thunderhill this next week and ive never been there. do they have garages for rent or is it a ez up festival out there? if they do have garages is anyone up for splitting one?
First hit on Google: http://thunderhill.com/staticpages/index.php?page=garagerentals

Why don't you call them.

No one rents garages, even for AFM weekends. There are large fixed canopies that provide shade and accomodate a lot of people. The paddock is quite large. Bring your EZ up just in case.

Are you going with Z2 on 7-30/31? I'll be there Sunday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts