Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if your driving with a passenger and you are both under 18, and the driver is wearing a helmet but the passenger isn't. if you got pulled over and got a ticket would the ticket go to the driver, or the passenger w/o the helmet?

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
if your riding with a passenger, both under 18, and the passenger doesn't have a helmet on, then you're an idiot.

·
It was red, now an FZ1
39 Posts
if your riding with a passenger, both under 18, and the passenger doesn't have a helmet on, then you're an idiot.
+1. I realize it is probably your choice (depending on where you live), but it is not the brightest choice. As for me, I always make my passenger wear proper protection. This means a helmet, jacket, gloves, boots, and at least jeans. While all of this may not be readily available (like a spur of the moment thing), I would never have a passengers with anything less on than a helmet, shirt, jeans, and sneakers. As the operator, you are repsonsible for your passenger.

I pray Darwin doesn't get you before you see this.

·
T-1 is my Hero
0 Posts
Just play it safe, If you go out and pick up chicks every night and take them back to your pad to:hump Get an extra helmet or pick up chicks over 18:fact

·
Intermediate Knee Dragger
1,309 Posts
The ticket goes to the operator. If you rent a car and get caught speeding, you get the ticket, not the rental agency. If you borrow a buddy's car and get caught speeding, you get the ticket, not your buddy. As far as I know, it always goes to the current operator of the vehicle.

·
Registered
459 Posts
And when he wrote you the ticket does it not have a name written on it ?

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
wether your 18 or not, you should wear a helmet, turning 18 does not give you super powers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts