Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so im pretty set on a set of pilot powers for my bike...my bike calls for a 120 60 17 on the front it currently has a 70 series on it....i heard that makes the earlier r6 a lil more stable as it doesent have a steering damper yet ...so whats the deal should i stay with the 70 series or go back to the 60 series

·
Registered
114 Posts
Can you tell if the rear spring has been adjusted with washers to make up for having a 70 series on the front? If it already has I would just stay with the 70 series.

·
Super MOD
4,915 Posts
go to the tire tech talk part of the forum since ur looking for info on tires. you can either scroll throw there or select "search this forum" and that will only search the tire tech talk forum that you are in. the search is tricky cuz it only works with 4 letter words or more

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanx guys it doesnt have a shim on the spring but i could do it...im more of a drag racer like i said so there will be no real extreme lean angles for me except maybe the left turn on the way to get my timeslip lol i know the taller front def makes the bike sit alil taller in the front

1 - 8 of 8 Posts