Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Is this a segment?
17,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to shoot another thank you to TJ and the people over at Riders Discount. Last week I ordered a set of Dunlop Q2s from them and the next day also ordered a smoked shield for my AGV GP-Tech.

This is the way you do business.

TJ was extremely courteous and quick in all communications and getting my order out to me. I ordered my tires on a monday and had them sitting at my door on friday... with free shipping!

Then the following day when I inquired about the face shield, he quickly provided me an excellent price and had the shield on it's way to me that day via express mail!

I really couldn't be happier with both transactions. The prices were the best I could find, the customer service was second to none, and getting your paid-for items so quickly is always a plus. I can't think of a better online transaction I've had for ANYTHING. Whether personal, automotive, or MC.

Thanks again guys! :cheers

·
Without Warning
110 Posts
Allow me to sneek into your thread to thank TJ at Riders Discount me too.
Ordered a pair of A* SMX-5 boots by e-mail 2 weeks ago. TJ replied promptly to all my e-mails and gave me a great deal on those boots.

Riders Discount also offers free shipping to Canada, which is really rare from US based shops. This was really appreciated.

·
RIDE, SURF, L )VE
12,698 Posts
Had to add to this. finally got with TJ on a new lid. Open communication, great deal. He did so well that i just ordered my sliders from him. He gives killer deals, so you'd be wise to give him a call or PM :fact

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice lid... he's got one coming my way as well... it should be worthwhile mentioning their expertise in fitment! Whether it's Alpinestars leathers, or a helmet, gloves, or something in between... they know the size/fitment VERY well - just give em a call... I've never been steered wrong!!

Here's the helmet he hooked me up with:

·
Dangerously Irish
9,552 Posts
sweet lids, TJ's the man :fact

·
Premium Member
12,093 Posts
TJ is the first person I contact before purchasing anything. :fact

Never a bad experience with him. :fact

1 - 15 of 15 Posts