·
Vendor
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Vendor
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's not a right or wrong answer. I was just interested in what everyone thinks about # swapping... lol Our riders interact over there also so it's good to see the feedback and opinions...

·
Premium Member
12,093 Posts
:werd

You should start a poll over here for those who aren't members over there. :)

:secret I'd vote #6 cause I like that number (for obvious reasons). But I think if he wants 24 let him use 24.

·
Vendor
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was going to, but the riders are on our site and it's better to see the feedback from it. I didn't want to leave the forums out though so carried over the posts.

You can sign up if you want or just check it out.. .CHEERS...

·
www.1seven1.com
2,063 Posts
I'd say #24 ... 6 and 8 look too similar on camera when the bikes are the same color (assuming Herrin is running #8 again). Go Tommy!

Sure is a bitch getting a larger number plate on the front of an R6 though. :D

-D

·
Registered
821 Posts
Case in point I crashed my blue r6 at the end of the season, I found a yellow tank. But For the life of me I can't wrap my head around riding a yellow bike. The new body work is just sitting in the box cause I can't make up my mind as to what color to paint it!
It's just paint for crying out loud... But it's a weird state of mind I find myself in.
BTW I don't have a problem with yellow and sorry about the thread jack!

·
DARC Racing
2,334 Posts
#6 or #24 either way he will toss it on the ground.. so mise well run a single dig and use less paint on the body work for the replacement sets ;o)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts