Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
My zx6r eats tires.
553 Posts
Actually, you could easily get an '05 in that condition for a lower price. In my area at least.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
I would keep looking. In Vancouver there are alot better deals for bikes that are also newer. Try and find an 06+ model. There are a couple places that are selling 08 for 7000 if you need to finance with a dealer. But beware of the interest rates on used bikes as I have run into where there are much higher then when the bike is new. Almost better sometimes to just take out a line of credit from the bank with a lower interest rate and make your payments to that. Good luck in your search

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
It's still 9 years old...
So is my ZX6R and it would put pretty much any bike on this forum in its exhaust stream......

That bike is exceptionally clean for being essentially 10 years old, since it was probably manufactured in late 04. Realistically, $5500 is a little high, but for $4500 or even $5k, its not bad. Its better than an 09S, which is still in the $4-5k range.

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
i would feel comfortable at 4.5k on that bike...i see them go all day for 4k in la

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Ya I agree, 4.5 would be an alright price. The bike is very clean with good mileage. See what the dealer is willing to do to make the sale.

·
I get paid to get high
735 Posts
Omfg she's as clean as a (insert visually perfect object of preference here). I'd go 4k. Maybe 45 if she wasn't a Canadian.......

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for all the input, im gonna go to the shop see if i can get it to atleast 4500 out the door... taxes in, after all the input i dont think i want to pay above 4800$.

this will be my first bike so, i think this will suffice.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dealer would not budge. wanted 5600 plus tax and all that it would have been 6300 i walked out. he said he had a guy who would pay full.

·
2007 R6
915 Posts
Dealer would not budge. wanted 5600 plus tax and all that it would have been 6300 i walked out. he said he had a guy who would pay full.
Just keep looking. Tons of these bikes out there.

When they told you "he had a guy who would pay in full", that's when I would have said you better hurry and call him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts