Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the Toronto motorcycle show is on dec 10th to 12th just wondering if others have been and if they have good deals on aftermarket stuff. Also if you know anywhere that has good deals, i'm close to Kitchener and to London. Websites that are good here in Canada would be cool also.

·
my R6 tickles me.
465 Posts
I go to the calgary one, not really any deals on aftermarket parts. all the dealers are there, some gear stops, and hot bitchs

·
Registered
97 Posts
So the Toronto motorcycle show is on dec 10th to 12th just wondering if others have been and if they have good deals on aftermarket stuff. Also if you know anywhere that has good deals, i'm close to Kitchener and to London. Websites that are good here in Canada would be cool also.
No, the Dec show is for manufacture so you will find very little. the Jan show is the dealers and that's where you find thigns to buy. However I wont hold high hopes as they are mostly overpriced clearout junks. what are u looking for?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Jan show is where you might get deals. Wait till the Sunday and barter with the dealers. Sometimes they will give you a deal cause its less to lug back to the store.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts