Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after a domestic dispute over the prego baby i was 3 sheets to the wind and jumped on my r6 and was going like 100+ in first gear down my street. when all of the sudden what i thought was a wall jumped in the road turns out it was my girlfriend.

anyway the frame is perfect and i plan on rebuilding it. i know yall must be thinking i hit a fire hydrant because honestly how many chicks out there have a belly of steel anyway heres some pics:nocontrol

BTW THIS IS A JOKE THREAD FOR THOSE WHO CANT TELL :lmao

·
Registered
320 Posts
lol

·
Super MOD
4,916 Posts
well after a domestic dispute over the prego baby i was 3 sheets to the wind and jumped on my r6 and was going like 100+ in first gear down my street. when all of the sudden what i thought was a wall jumped in the road turns out it was my girlfriend.

anyway the frame is perfect and i plan on rebuilding it. i know yall must be thinking i hit a fire hydrant because honestly how many chicks out there have a belly of steel anyway heres some pics:nocontrol

BTW THIS IS A JOKE THREAD FOR THOSE WHO CANT TELL :lmao
These are the same pics as the other post, but a different user name...total BS
you sir are quite the dectective

·
Registered
313 Posts
Turtle wax ICE will leave a nice shine on it and just put some SLIME in that tire. Good to go!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Turtle wax ICE will leave a nice shine on it and just put some SLIME in that tire. Good to go!
yep that's about all it needs. you should probably lube your brake lines and adjust your chain too imo :yes

·
Registered
458 Posts
you might want to think about having the flux capacitor re-calibrated...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts