Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Read Only
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the call today that the damage estimate is $4,500 fcking dollars. I'm pissed off. My dad told them to take a few things off, and see if the insurance is still going to total it out. We're going to find out Monday or Tuesday.

If we get it back, with a salvage title (buy back), I'm going to be needing parts. Anyone on here have a blue 08 throttle side fairings? Rearsets? I'm going to need to buy them from you all!!

Thanks.

·
Read Only
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Muffler is fcked. Headlight housing tab broke off that connects to left side nose piece. Bar end is fcked. Clutch lever is rashed. All fairings, including tail, have rash. Footrest on rearset is broke off. This is BS!!!!!!!

Notice how NO METAL is touched. WOW. Except for a scuff on the frame. I'll cover that up with railz.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
i bought my first bike looking like this. everything not in the picture didn't come with it.

$700 later... (minus can. 1000 later in this pic)

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,745 Posts
Yeah when My Ins guy and I talked the other day, He had said something about my aftermarket exhaust not being covered in the "Event" of a crash....I said No worries, The Factory stuff will cost you 2K....

·
Read Only
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah when My Ins guy and I talked the other day, He had said something about my aftermarket exhaust not being covered in the "Event" of a crash....I said No worries, The Factory stuff will cost you 2K....
Shit is outrageous...

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts