Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. What's your guys' take on touch up paint? My 2007 candy red R6 has some minor scratching on it and just normal marks from gravel. Could I use touch up paint on it and if so where can I get the perfect match for the red?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 03 in liquid silver and I bought touch up paint from www.touchupdirect.com they have all the factory colors and mine was a perfect match.
They also have different ways of getting such as a pen, a little bottle with a brush in it and they sell packages that include clear coat and other goodies.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I did colorite, think it was about $75 for the pens of black, yellow (req. 2 colors), primer, and clear coat. I have massive scratches and it has made a world of difference. At least from 6' or greater away. they are in PA and had good customer service.

only downside for me is that my bike has spent a lot of time in the sun so the yellow paint is a little richer than my bikes color, but close enough...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.