Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you might have seen my thread about riding across Florida the other week... well here is the bag I used to pack my clothes and toiletries in.

Its got one main compartment, a small mesh compartment (for cell phone/watch), clear plastic with velcro seal (for maps), detachable shoulder strap, detachable waist strap (for riding security), and a 100% waterproof cover for when its pouring rain. And yeah I tested out the rain cover prettry hard core on my way back.

It holds a lot of shit, but for these pictures I just stuffed my full sized sleeping pillow in it for effect.

and here it is with the extension unzipped.

I know its not sexy, but for around 60 dollars, it gets the job done 100%.

Oh and it doesnt get in the way of ridding at all.

If you need a bag for traveling, I recomend you check it out.

enjoy~

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
when your on the interstate you got somthing nice and soft to lay on now too :mrgreen:

pretty nice i like it for if you go somewhere and want to take the bike IMO, i would think a backpack would be easier? but not waterproof

does it stay on if you do wheelies? :twisted:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Back packs tend to hinder my helmet movement, and can be rather tiresome if you ahve something heavy in them and your riding at 90-100mph for a few hours.

And yeah, this was nice to lay down on and just cruz... but you cant get your face mask out of the impact zone. And your head will take a lot of wind on the interstate if your cruzing at +100.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dangerousR6 said:
Got one just like it, but dude turn it around it fits better.....
I tried that, but personaly felt that the way I have it in te pics was a beter fit. Plus I could used that single clip as a belt. And then I dont have all the little mesh pouch and bag handle jamming into my stomach when Im laying down on it.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RSixxr said:
OCboy03R6 said:
.....does it stay on if you do wheelies? :twisted:
my boy has a teknic tank bag and he does wheelies for miles with it on the tank.....
Of course they stay on :hammer Everytime I put mine back on Im extra carful because the magnets are so strong I feel like they will dent the tank if Im not providing proper resitence. hehe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts