Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I unplugged my turn signals last week when I removed all of my fairings. Today I went to plug up the new turn signals and cannot find the connectors to do it. Is there a way to trace them. I'm not sure where they could have gone because it has barely even been moved since I took them off so I wouldn't expect them to have pulled back in. The lil gray connection piece.

·
I said biiiiiiiitch.....
528 Posts
So I unplugged my turn signals last week when I removed all of my fairings. Today I went to plug up the new turn signals and cannot find the connectors to do it. Is there a way to trace them. I'm not sure where they could have gone because it has barely even been moved since I took them off so I wouldn't expect them to have pulled back in. The lil gray connection piece.
They've got to be right in front of your face. Check where the signals line up on the bike with the fairings on. Find any other wires around that area and trace them as far as you can in both directions. The signal wires have to meet up with the harness somewhere.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts