Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have my first official track day coming up 3/5/12 (Track Experience at Willow). I have been prepping the bike for the track. I bought me an alpine star suit and race fairings for the bike, painted the fairings and have purchased a few new addons for the bike. I just received my Brembo RCS19 master cylinder and waiting on fren tubo type three brake lines to arrive. I look forward to learning alot and making alot of new friends. Enjoy the pics, nothing fancy, but not too bad for a rattlecan paintjob.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol funny about the condiments! It's actually neon yellow believe it or not. Yeah I wanted to go correct and I've been riding for several years now so figured I do it right. Look forward to seeing you guys out there!

·
track junkie
2,257 Posts
So I have my first official track day coming up 3/5/12 (Track Experience at Willow). I have been prepping the bike for the track. I bought me an alpine star suit and race fairings for the bike, painted the fairings and have purchased a few new addons for the bike. I just received my Brembo RCS19 master cylinder and waiting on fren tubo type three brake lines to arrive. I look forward to learning alot and making alot of new friends. Enjoy the pics, nothing fancy, but not too bad for a rattlecan paintjob.
damn, son! you're jumping in with both feet, i guess. well, there's about a 100% chance that you'll totally love track days anyway, so i guess it's a good thing that you took care of the small stuff before hand.

best advice i can give you is LEARN. ask questions, talk to other riders, listen and absorb everything they say.

wish i was going to a track day in the middle of february...

s3aturnr

·
Registered
11 Posts
you can ask one of the control riders to follow you, give you pointers, tow you around. Most will be very happy to do so or find someone who will.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts