Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to start a thread that is only track bike pictures, I know we have best track picture thread but can we start one with your best track bike pic.

Looking forward to seeing all the other track bikes.

Attachments

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
:bow Great looking bike Nate, love the body work.
Does he get insane discounts running that bodywork? :sing

Sick looking bike for sure! He pick that up off of one of RD's race bikes?

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
Repost?

·
track fiend
290 Posts
Sweet looking track bikes on everybody's part thus far.

Could you guys state what bodywork you're using and whether you'd recommend them or go another route?

I'm sure there's tons of threads about that topic, but since this thread is full of trackbike pics, mind as well. I will be turning my 09 to track only in the future and still debating on what to buy (narrowed down to Armour Bodies or Optimal). Had a set of Sharkskinz for my 06 R1 that were 2nd hand, in great shape, and bought at a steal; but unless a deal like that comes around for the 6 I'll go the le$$er route.

·
Premium Member
35,477 Posts

Could you guys state what bodywork you're using and whether you'd recommend them or go another route?

I'm sure there's tons of threads about that topic, but since this thread is full of trackbike pics, mind as well. I will be turning my 09 to track only in the future and still debating on what to buy (narrowed down to Armour Bodies or Optimal). Had a set of Sharkskinz for my 06 R1 that were 2nd hand, in great shape, and bought at a steal; but unless a deal like that comes around for the 6 I'll go the le$$er route.
I have Armour Bodies and think they're a good compromise of price and quality.

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts

PM Cheifsmokedawg, he can get great prices on Armour Bodies AND optimals :fact

I had Rockwall performance on my previous 08 and it did the job great. Bought it new (was local to them then) for a steal of a price during their December clearance sale. Sold the bike.

Current bike has Armour bodies, and like them a lot. Bought new (was rattle canned by previous owner as it was his spare set and never mounted). Paint was rattle canned by Mark (Marine_R6). He did a wonderful job for what I paid :fact

Will post pics of both bikes when I get to my home laptop, cant access pics at work :(

1 - 20 of 261 Posts