Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any groups other than STT and Motovid (the one for Blackhawk Farms)? I think NESBA use to be around but not anymore. Autobahn in Joliet is only STT and I am wondering if any other orgs go there or Grattan or even Blackhawk Farms on a weekend.. motovid does only Wednesdays.

·
Voices Its these voices..
71 Posts
Years back there used to be a bunch of organizations or individuals that rented track time. But now for Blackhawk and Autobahn -its Motovid and STT.
Putnam Park outside Indy is an option too. STT and MCRA run dates there.
Mid Ohio runs their own program too if your up for driving a bit further.

Your other option is to look at club racing with CCS or Wera.
Ill be at Blackhawk racing CCS this weekend.

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
There are weekends at BHF that are run by the motovid staff, but are not officially "motovid" days.. I believe they're sponsored by JOS motorsports or something. Check the calendar on the BHF website.

There are lots of ways to get on the track in this area. Don't forget about Putnam Park and Road America. :YEA

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Years back there used to be a bunch of organizations or individuals that rented track time. But now for Blackhawk and Autobahn -its Motovid and STT.
Putnam Park outside Indy is an option too. STT and MCRA run dates there.
Mid Ohio runs their own program too if your up for driving a bit further.

Your other option is to look at club racing with CCS or Wera.
Ill be at Blackhawk racing CCS this weekend.
Sweet! I will be there for the Rider's Clinic on Friday, I think some guys are practicing Friday as well. Send me a PM if you want to chill while up there. I'd like to get into racing but I dont even know where to start.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are weekends at BHF that are run by the motovid staff, but are not officially "motovid" days.. I believe they're sponsored by JOS motorsports or something. Check the calendar on the BHF website.

There are lots of ways to get on the track in this area. Don't forget about Putnam Park and Road America. :YEA
I will check out Putnam Park and Road America. Still working on getting a proper trailer to get to the further tracks :flex:

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
If you're not busy over Memorial Day weekend, Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL... DOOO EEEET!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you're not busy over Memorial Day weekend, Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL... DOOO EEEET!
Agh I have an exam that is like shortly after that.... o/w I would be there the whole time. Maybe I will get out there for one day.. this is probably gonna happen ;)

I will send you a PM if I decide to go!

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
If it has to be one day, make it Sunday. There's autocross and karts with a cookout that day. :fact

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,745 Posts
If it has to be one day, make it Sunday. There's autocross and karts with a cookout that day. :fact
:fact I did Autocross last year in a brand new Audi TT and I BEAT THE SHIT out of that car :fact

MCRA is out of st louis and will be at putnam in sept...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts