Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
My R6 eats you -->
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took the bike out to the track for the first time (outside of the MRA class) It was some good fun. As a photographer I always drag along my camera to get photos of everything.

I did some shooting at the track and am curious to get some feedback on my photos. It was my first time shooting high speed vehicles at a track.

http://www.JadamPhotography.com/trackday.html

As riders what do you like about track photos you see? :secret

·
MITICO
437 Posts
your shots came out great, did the guy in shots 45 & 46 go down? I just ask cause it seems that he's dragging knee / ankle / foot

·
Registered
710 Posts
Shots look awesome. The best track shots are the ones that are nice and close up and you can tell everything about how the rider took a corner with a single snapshot. #13 looks awesome, like something you'd usually see in an adverstisement, and I also liked 16, 25, and 26 for the unique vantage point.

·
My R6 eats you -->
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
your shots came out great, did the guy in shots 45 & 46 go down? I just ask cause it seems that he's dragging knee / ankle / foot
haha, no. But that's a funny that you mentioned that. I didn't even think twice about that when I was looking at it.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
looks good....too bad you dont be one here in cali....i would love to have you around here

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
nice pics they came out good.

·
Dragging Knee
1,604 Posts
Those were decent pics. Now if you could get zoomed in and fill the frames more with the bikes you would have great pics.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

·
My R6 eats you -->
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those were decent pics. Now if you could get zoomed in and fill the frames more with the bikes you would have great pics.
F*** you their perfect :jester, I kiiiid, I kiiiid. I've been flipping through a lot of old RacerX mags and have noticed that as well. Thanks for the feedback.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts