Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a bike again -06 R6- and was wondering if anybody has info on a track close to Charlotte, NC that offers open days?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found that one online but the website wasn't specific on the open track days and if bikes could come. I'll check it out more. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Motosylum Racing #132
910 Posts
Virginia International Raceway is about 2.5 hours away. Check out Team Promotion, N2 and Evolve GT for track days

·
Motosylum Racing #132
910 Posts
Yessir! That's the one. It's technically Alton, VA but closer to Milton NC. I effing love that place!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Charlotte is the sweet spot for tracks. VIR is awesome; PRE (Performance Riding Experience) is the best group to ride with imo and they have tons of days there; end of season event is actually next weekend. But you have Road Atlanta not too far away and Barber only a little farther; also have CMP and NCBIKE. No shortage of options!

·
Registered
15 Posts
VIR and NCBike are close enough to you. If you want to get a free session- ride with EvolveGt or N2. They have Intro sessions where you can ride two 20 minute sessions with a coach at NO cost. That's if you haven't done a track day before. If you get out to NcBike this season let me know, I am there a lot.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nc bike is about 3.5 hrs away from Mooresville... If you live in charlotte then it should take you about 4 hours... Nc bike is a great learning track! And N2 or Evolve Gt host events there a lot. Both groups have great people and will help you with anything you need! Bill Sink is the MMIC with Evolve and if you're a 1st timer he goes over everything from body position to race lines and thensome...Plus they have plenty of CR's to tow you around showing you the best and safest way around the track!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts