Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I had a quick question for you. I am looking to do some track days this summer. The problem is i don't have a trailer or anything to haul my bike with. Have any of you guys rode to the track and did your thing, or is it pretty much necessary to have a trailer/tent and what not? I'll prob have someone driving that can haul all of my gear and stuff. Any experience with this?

·
Custom User Title
1,827 Posts
i wouldn't recommend riding to the track....

if you go down, how are you going to get home? plus with all the shit you want to have at a track day, you can't bring on a bike.

chairs, EZup, water, gatorade, cooler, gas can, change of clothes, leathers, helmets, gloves, boots, back protector, stands, tools.

rent a uhauler for like 25-50 bucks.

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Uhaul, dude never thought of that, good idea. True, didn't really think about all the junk you gotta take to the track.

·
T-Dog
24 Posts
Yeah dude, I'm going to my first track day on June 7 and running into the same problems, i have a truck that can fit one bike but I got some other friends to go and want them to be able to get out there too, A lot of shit I guess I have to take, hopefully I don't forget anything, Hey wouldn't it be funny if you got out there with all this shit that you need and realized you forgot your bike. Anyway, peace

·
Custom User Title
1,827 Posts
Yeah dude, I'm going to my first track day on June 7 and running into the same problems, i have a truck that can fit one bike but I got some other friends to go and want them to be able to get out there too, A lot of shit I guess I have to take, hopefully I don't forget anything, Hey wouldn't it be funny if you got out there with all this shit that you need and realized you forgot your bike. Anyway, peace
i thought i forgot my key once... my buddy kept it just to **** with me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts