Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ride to live Live to ride
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to do my first track day, I know there is somethings that the track allows you to do and somethings that you have to prepare your bike with? What do I need to do/bring to be allowed to ride on the track? My bike is stock except for a slip on.

·
My headlight is burnt out
137 Posts
The club you are going with should give you a list/manual of what needs to be done for the beginner/novice class. With NESBA, you need to have all lights taped up (take your fuses out to keep the tape from sticking), no fluid leaks, numbers, good tires, and gear. The only thing I had to do was loosen my chain a bit and re-tech.

·
Ride to live Live to ride
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The club you are going with should give you a list/manual of what needs to be done for the beginner/novice class. With NESBA, you need to have all lights taped up (take your fuses out to keep the tape from sticking), no fluid leaks, numbers, good tires, and gear. The only thing I had to do was loosen my chain a bit and re-tech.
Ok well my main concern is that I would have to take off my kick satnd or something stupid, I have no idea what to expect.

·
My headlight is burnt out
137 Posts
You will probably need to take off your mirrors... no biggie. Kickstand shouldn't be an issue. Depending on who you are going with, you may have to flush the antifreeze/coolant and use water but this wasn't an issue with NESBA in the beginner class.

Which track are you going to?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts