1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Why yes I don't!!!!!!!!!!
4,810 Posts
Anyone use tracktactics to go to the track with?
http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/tracktime/122_1101_the_affordable_accessible_track_day_experience/index.html

I'm interested in going to the track but have issues with money. I looked at their website and under tracks but they just list the tracks, not sure if they work for my track (JenningsGP) in Florida.
just go to a Jennings Novice day.
Next one is 2/12. Bang for the buck cant be beat. Lunch, tshirt, etc... Plus you get $100 coupon so you can show up on a regular Sat/Sun at a $30 discount!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
PLease check our website you will see all Tracktactics events along with other track day providers event for 2011 season.

We do have two weekends event at Carolina motorsport park. In total Tracktactics has 19 events so far for the 2011 and we are still waiting approval from other tracks so please stay tuned and check with our website our our event forum.

If you have any questions please do contact with us @ [email protected] and type 2011 event questions. We will be more then happy to give you all our support.

Regards,
____

·
Forum Moderator
3,098 Posts
Anyone use tracktactics to go to the track with?
http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/tracktime/122_1101_the_affordable_accessible_track_day_experience/index.html

I'm interested in going to the track but have issues with money. I looked at their website and under tracks but they just list the tracks, not sure if they work for my track (JenningsGP) in Florida.
We are having the R1/R6 Forum Track weekend at Jennings on March 12th and 13th. We will have the entire track for the weekend. We still have a few spots open in advance and novice if your interested. There will be plenty of help to assist with riding if your new to the track.

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are having the R1/R6 Forum Track weekend at Jennings on March 12th and 13th. We will have the entire track for the weekend. We still have a few spots open in advance and novice if your interested. There will be plenty of help to assist with riding if your new to the track.
Thanks for the information. I'll be sure to pm you in the future when I get money, first I need to get the suit and track plastics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts