Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Newb On A Mission!
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking about trading my headlight for a set of stockers. or even selling them.

i have the conversion for dual highs and dual lows..

i kinda wanna get back to the oem look, cause i dont know much about wiring.. etc lol

anyone interested... local preferred.

·
Newb On A Mission!
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
honestly. Only because its the only part of my bike thats not "factory" lol

its my first bike, so im trying to make things simple for me. lol

it puts out alot of light, but i really dont know anything about it.

also, im a fan of factory items. I really likr the one eyed look. lol

·
Newb On A Mission!
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ill post pics up today.

my question to those who are willing to trade.... how do we do this.. lol

i kinda need headlights to drive around. overnight shipping mabye??

we will see i guess:nocontrol

·
Newb On A Mission!
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i will post pics today.

when i was taking the pics, i noticed the bottom 2 projector bulbs are a little cracked internally. nothing bad, but kinda loks like a bubble.

i dont know if that kills the deal for anyone, but it does not affect any of the lighting at all.

I just think id rather have my bike with that winking look.. lol

·
Newb On A Mission!
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
It's a lifestyle
155 Posts
those lenses look horrible!! Wow. I would look for some replacements; cracks/bubbles that bad definitely affect the light output.

·
Registered
202 Posts
those lenses look horrible!! Wow. I would look for some replacements; cracks/bubbles that bad definitely affect the light output.
WOW!! That was real necessary.:stupic:321

OK, I did this conversion with another members conversion parts(SAEFirebird was not selling any new shit anymore).

The light output is excellent and I never had a problem riding at night and I even had a dark smoked visor on my helmet.

If you want a plug and play conversion that is done right and has ZERO issues, get this headlight. No leaks, no rattles, nothing.

Why he wants to go back to stock is beyond me. To me, this was one of the best mods on the bike. Good luck dude.

·
Newb On A Mission!
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
they are not that bad. its just the lower 2 projectors.

i have 10x the output of stock bikes. i compared it with a friends r6

·
Newb On A Mission!
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WOW!! That was real necessary.:stupic:321

OK, I did this conversion with another members conversion parts(SAEFirebird was not selling any new shit anymore).

The light output is excellent and I never had a problem riding at night and I even had a dark smoked visor on my helmet.

If you want a plug and play conversion that is done right and has ZERO issues, get this headlight. No leaks, no rattles, nothing.

Why he wants to go back to stock is beyond me. To me, this was one of the best mods on the bike. Good luck dude.
the lights are perfect. my only problem has been finding out how to replace the bulbs with hid.

no one seems to know what to do or how. i need a step by step or some help. lol

im willing to bake or whatever, i just need to know how. i want hid in them now. i love this bike, and would like to go the extra step and add hid.

only reason im pondering selling is cause i cant find anyone to help me figure it out. lol

·
Newb On A Mission!
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice tire shine

:lmao

thanks... lol

see what had happened was.. i sprayed simple green on the tires... forgot... and then there were rust looking stains in the rubber, so i coated the sides with armorall!

nothing hazardous... just the sides.. a little overspray.. but came off after a few turns. :lmao

·
Newb On A Mission!
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i take it no one is interested anymore.... if not..

can some one help me figure out how to bake em and install hid??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts