Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I'm not sure now the rules go between the R1 and R6 forums. I have been a member of the r1 forum for quite some time now. Mods if I am not allowed to post yet, I apologize please delete. I am looking to trade my 2004 R1 for an R6 plus cash. The bike has 9k miles. If you look close there is some small rash on the light side. The bike was not wrecked but it was droped. I am in Columbus Ohio and I will post my number so everyone knows I am straight up, since I am new here 614-316-7881 Steve

Mods are below:

Power Commander
A&R Racing Baffles
BMC Racing filter
Gutted Cat
Smog Block Offs
Frame/Swingarm sliders
New HH Brake Pads
SS Brake lines
-1/+2 520 conversion
Flush mount turn signals

Attachments

·
The Party Starter
54 Posts
ugh.. if u lived closer i might take you up on this :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea that was in my younger days I could do that, NY is a bit of a trot. I use go go right through NY. Would ride from Groton CT, to Columbus Ohio every weekend on my 1992 FZR 600. Us military guys were too poor to pay for gas @1.10 a gallon.

·
crap
141 Posts
nice looking bike, gl with the trade

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. I got to try an 05 R6. Definately a difference, but it was the difference of a stock 05 R6 and an R1 with a -1/+2 520 conversion. I love my R1 but could use a little cash to pay off some bills. Dang economy.

·
Registered
30 Posts
still have the bike? please send me more pics to my email. i have a 06 r6 raven 13k miles, i was lookin 2 sell it im leavin to go overseas, but i wanted 2 get the r1 when i come back. sooo im interested in this trade. my email is [email protected]

·
I sold my R6
229 Posts
I read your post from the r1 forum. why are you wanting a 600? ive got an 04 so you probably wont be interested just wondering out of curosity.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To be honest with you I could really use some cash. I know there is no way I am going to get cash and a liter bike, but I was hoping to get some cash and drop to a 600. But if someone happens to have a pretty new 600 they wanted to trade not sure I could say no.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got an 03 12000 miles, very clean, PM me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just to give everyone a heads up, I would like to finalize something this weekend. I finally have a free weekend to do stuff.

·
My R6 gives me a woody
19 Posts
Hey man im definitely interested. I have a 07 r6 with the 50th plastics on it. about 2600 miles. PM sent

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ended up with an 05 Kawi 636. Man what a difference. This thing feels like a little toy bike compared to my R1. I have been playing around on it and its almost like I can not screw up at all. My R1 would power slide when I wanted it too, just had to be careful on the trottle. This thing I can do about anything and not get in trouble. At least that is what I have seen so far. Heck I've popped the clutch, went WOT a few times and.....well....not my R1....but....I now have more money in the bank LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts