Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I spoon my R6
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there!

I am thinking of trading in my Yamaha R6 2013 with a used Aprilia Tuono V4r APRC 2012 plus I have to pay 3500$ for the difference.

What do you think? is that a good deal?
the Tuono has 1900 miles on it. the guy selling it is a season rider. I use my motorcycle for daily commuting ever since I sold my car and the R6 is very hard on my back :mad:

Or should I wait until I have enough money for my dream? A Ducati Monster 821 :toocool:

·
nom nom nom nom nom nom
1,251 Posts
If you are regularly doing street riding, the ape will be a much better bike for it.

It is hard to tell if it is a "good deal" without seeing both bikes and seeing what they would go for in your location. I'd guess that it is a good deal. If you can afford it, why not?

·
I spoon my R6
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. A new tuono is around 18500$.
I will be going to see the bike monday. Maybe I will love it or hate it after riding it. But that exhaust note is intoxicating!!

·
I eat what my R6 cooks!
2,498 Posts
The only way to really determine if it is a good deal is if you are completely happy and satisfied with the deal. The price sounds pretty fair in my opinion. If you think you would be happy with the deal, they I would say it is a good deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts